Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Squirrel Bait - Squirrel Bait



Squirrel Bait - Squirrel Bait
1985, Kentucky
Pre-Grunge


Download

MCMAHAN, WALFORD. MORE ALBINI. What a perfectly sensational decade to live in Kentucky.
Ever wonder if David Pajo was the loner? I mean, he is playing for Interpol now. And everyone knows that Interpol is fucking lame and only fucking lame-o's listen to Interpol. And I mean, before Interpol he just did that Misfits cover under Pajo, though it was an ace album, just leaves me wondering if he's interesting or just a good guitarist. I don't know, who am I to pass judgement, I haven't even attempted to listen to the rest of his solo stuff. I'm lame. I should listen to Interpol. Nahh.
Anyways, Squirrel Bait, stuff you hear from the nineties before the nineties were invented. By fucking 17 year olds. Makes you feel fucking lazy, right?

1 comment:

  1. Uh...You probably know this already but Pajo was one of the original members of Slint. He was in Zwan, which regardless of what people say is a very underrated album. And he's been doing solo stuff forever now, not that it's very impressive.

    ReplyDelete